As a company Marson Hire strives to provide the best service possible to our customers. Our company policy and objectives provide the guidelines in which Marson Hire operate to provide this service.
The Company Policy is to:
- Work with all our clients in an ethical and legal manner with written contract agreements,
- Deliver our machinery to clients on time with the intention of satisfying the expectations of the client,
- Maintain a level of customer focus with the public that the clients and authorities would be expected to provide themselves,
- Provide evidence when requested, that all machinery has been serviced and maintained to the highest standards,
- Use professional advice where necessary to ensure that our company satisfies the legal requirements of the Health and Safety and Environmental Protection Acts and other legislation or legal requirements covering the hire of plant.
Our objectives are to:
- Maintain or target an increase in profit each year by reducing down time and improving sales output,
- Keep up with technology, plant and equipment changes,
- Target annually an improvement in staff and employees competency by training,
- Maintain our plant in a way that is safe to the operator as well as the environment,
- Strive for continued improvement of service delivery through reviews and client feedback,
- Marson Hire is committed to having all employees Arrive Safe, Work Safe and Home Safe on a day to day basis.
- We can achieve this by having a suitably trained, competent and committed workforce who know and understand the company objectives and operations of our Management System.